Monthly Archives: May 2013
• A Similar Style to Surgery simulator
• First person perspective (3D)
• Set in a fast food kitchen
• The player has to pick up tools to flip burgers and assemble them
• The player controls the chefs hands
• Apply toppings to the burger by scooping them out of containers
• The burger must also be assembled and boxed (with the bun)
• Your score is based on speed
• The player must add the topping based on an ordered given at the beginning of each round
Text and drive
• A first person perspective from the inside of the car as the driver (3D)
• The player has to steer the car with the numpad or arrow keys
• There is a clingy girlfriend who keeps texting you as you drive and you must respond fast
• While texting the road blurs out as you focus on the phone
• You must dodge traffic to survive
• Your “score” is based on the number of texts you send as well as the distance you travel
• To reply to your girlfriend there is a template response which you must type correctly, as the
game progresses some of the characters are missing
• Start and pause menu are in the phones menu, end screen is a car crash
Animal control greyhound
• You control a rogue greyhound that is running in a race, which then turns rabid and begins to
attack everyone on the ground.
• Objective is to create as much destruction and havoc as possible while avoiding the
RSPCA/Animal control who will attempt to capture and impound you.
• Points are awarded to mauling individuals and objects scattered around the ground.
• Bonus points for mauling hot dog vendors.
• Game is set in a fixed (camera does not rotate) top 45 degree isometric view.
Do You Even Lift?
• The aim of the game is to continously lift weight ‘guilitone’ style to build those sweet upper
• As the game progresses, your muscles start to ache.
• Bro Science tells you to continue to lift during this.
• You have to hit A and D at the right point in the lift to handle the weight, otherwise you will
lose balance and drop the weight onto your neck.
• The game gets harder as the player gets slower and the button presses become harder to hit at
the right time.
• If you button mash, your muscles implode and you die, as well as chopping you neck off!
Thieves ‘r’ us
• Game based on stealth
• Pick your victims house at the start as you pace the street, checking out details and items that
you cna loot.
• Start as a hoon who goes after wallets, then you can buy new ‘anti squeak’ sneakers and hit
the gym to carry more items! You can even start some ballet lessons to tip toe through the
• Build up your organistion, hire some more poeple to help you with the massive 60″ tv that you
• Getting caught is one thing, getting away is another. If you get caught, smash through a
window and run for your life, all in 3D thrid person game!
• Oh, and beware of dogs
Magic Pet Shop Escape
• Save magic animals and help each other escape from the wizards pet shop to maul him after
trying to burning it down for insurance money
• Play as different animals with unique controls and abilities to escape the inferno!
• 3D 3rd person cutesy art style
• Save different animals to use them by opening their cages, switch through different animals to
• Dog: super strength (push cages)
• Rabbit: ice breath (hold off fire for small amount of time)
• Cat: telepathy (scout the puzzle/maze)
• Animals that survive try to maul a wizard
• Gameplay style is akin to “push box”
Lumberjack vs Beavers
• Play as a beaver to race lumberjacks in a game of who can cut the tree down faster.
• The game is 2D
• The tree cut down first falls on the other player. If the lumberjack beats you it is game over.
• Your goal is to keep beating your opponent and progress to bigger and tougher trees thus
increasing difficulty as the game continues.
• Sometimes fleeing animals will run across the screen. You need to ‘jump’ over them to avoid
getting stunned. Landing on them will turn them around thus making them crash into the
lumberjack which stuns him instead.
• Grow your taco business from the ground up, use advanced marketing techniques, espionage
and good ol’ fashion delicious tacos to put your rivals out of business and become the most
gargatuously mammoth taco company of all time
• 2D isometric strategy game
• Ruthless AI opponents
• be the first to make 1 million dollars profit to win!
• hire taco vendors to move more product and take revenue away from rival taco vendors
• street thugs to pester rival vendors and protect your own
• cooks to increase the deliciousness and demand of your tacos
• and spies to steal taco recipes and intel from rival companies
• build various buildings to research recipes, sales techniques and upgrade your units
Running of the Bulls
• You play as a Bull trying to kill as many runners as possible while avoiding the Matadors.
• first person perspective as the Bull with interactive horns in view.
• use “mouse” to move the bull left and right, you do not control the bulls speed.
• the amount of points for each runner is represented by amount of red they wear.
• point multiplier based on how many runners you have impaled on you horns.
• after multiplier ends the runners are hurled off the horns.
• hold “space” to build up horn charge to impale runners further onto the horns to allow higher
• red bull cans give you speed boost and shorter build up time for maximum horn charge.
• matadors can kill you.
• split paths for you to take.
• finish the game by making it to the arena.
Flock of Life
• Lead your flock of homing pigeons to relative safely with your pigeon (cursor) avoiding
obstacles on the way in an Apocoliptic Hellstorm
• pick up stray pigeons to your flock and avoid losing your pigeons to meteors, hell deamons and
giant floating Beiber head (the obvious bringer of the apocolypse)
• top down “galaga”-ish view but with awesome crisp 3D graphics
• Epic Environments
• attack enemies by forming formations (scissors, gun, ect) that are more powerful depending
on your flock size
Bird Shit Game
Idea: You play as a bird and your main goal is to “shit” on as many passers-by as possible, while you
avoid being attacked by larger birds, cats, slingshot-wielding children and angry people.
Style: Toony – can be 2D or 3D.
Gameplay: The setting is beside a busy road with trees on either side, and branches that arch across.
This allows places for your bird to hop to, in order to avoid danger, but also to reach targets on both
sides of the road.
Hitting certain targets may net more points, but they also come with a few consequences – example. If you hit policemen enough times, they may open fire and kill you if you don’t dodge fast enough. You can also acquire more points the larger the shit is– this is achieved by collecting (eating) bugs that spawn in the trees. Certain bugs give different effects.
Characters: You can choose to play as;
•Pigeon – Slow moving, but has small AOE when they shit. Has large shit.
•Seagull – Average speed. Has an average-sized shit, but can fire at a faster pace.
•Sparrow – Very fast. Has small shit, so it needs to hit targets multiple times to get decent
points, but it is also the best for avoiding danger as it is the smallest target. Fastest at shitting.
Team Taco is incorporated and here are the games we have brainstormed.
1. Magic Animals Escape:
Magic animals join forces to escape a pet shop that is on fire.
2. Animal Control Greyhound:
Punters didn’t bet on this greyhound jumping the fence. They bit off more than they could
3. Running of the Bulls:
Impale as many people as you can. Avoid matadors.
4. Extreme Chair Balance:
Paper Toss meets Chair Balancing. Overthrow and you die.
5. Skydiving Game:
Becareful not to be sucked into a planes engine. Avoid obstacles while falling. Hit checkpoints
6. Bird Shitting Game:
Jump from tree to tree as a sneaky bird shitting on innocent people. Hit babies for more points.
7. Wrecking ball vs Wrecking Ball
Taking strikes to a whole new level. Two disgruntled crane workers decide to strike by causing
8. Text and Drive:
Everyone knows how dangerous it is, but everyone does it. So we want to teach people the
reasons not to.
9. Escape UTS:
The famous crane that hit the building next to UTS, this is what would of happened if it hit the
UTS building, in drunk mode.
10. Hurricane Destruction:
Control a tornado as it tears through a city, get points by collecting as many objects as possible.
11. Balancing Tight Rope:
Jousting meets acrobats. Balance while trying to knock off your opposing acrobat.
12. Lumber Jacks vs. Beavers:
Try and get to the middle of the tree before your opponent to kill him.
13. Do You Even lift?
The aim of the game is to continously lift weifht ‘ guilitone’ style to build those sweet upper
14. AI Tower Defense:
Towers only fire when the camera can see them. Move the camera to power up those towers.
15. Drunk Knife Throwing:
Throw knives at a player on a spinning target… While drunk.
16. Drunk Driving Grand Prix:
Formula one driver kills people, in a drunken rage.
17. Hide in Basement:
Based on a true story. Sneak up at night and steal food from your mother who has kicked you
out of home. Spend the rest of your days playing LOL.
18. Monkey Business:
Shoot targets which launch bananas at you and you have to catch them.
19. Pigeon Guide Deluxe:
Guide a flock of pigeons as they fly north for the summer, or south. Pigeons are dumb, guide
them around planes and obstacles.
Steal stuff for your beloved wife as she investigates who is stealing stuff.
21. Taco Tactics Lite:
Turn based game where you have to build your Mexican enterprise to take on your rival.
22. Hair Dresser Simulator:
Cut customers hair without cutting their ears. Become a professional barber and shave them,
with a straight edge razor. Enough said?
23. Chef Simulator:
Control a Burger King and flip burgers for your life. Remember, you are a bit uncoordinated
and burn easily.
24. Vine vs Gardener:
Be one of those annoying leech trees and strangle the life out of other trees. The gardener will
come to trim you down however.
25. Thieves ‘r’ Us:
Pace the street and pick your victim. Call in your hoons to steal that 60″ TV that you dream of.
Build the ultimate organisation.
26. Affair Escape:
Don’t get caught sleeping with your mates wife. Escape the house without your friend seeing.
Stay in the dark the whole time.